Vapor Ministries

James 4:14b states that "You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away." "Only one life t'will soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last." - John Piper. We all have a ministry during our vapor time.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Married with four children, about to be five. CGS (Certificate of Graduate Studies) from Seminary, pursuing MS in History. Interests are history, theology, adoption, missions, Karate, and French language.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

GONE FISHING















I will be off to Russia soon for work with the church in Leninogorsk for evangelism, discipleship, and encouragement. Please pray for God to speak through us and protection for our team and families back home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pray that God will be glorified in this trip and that He will cover you all with His good favor and perfect grace, that He will go ahead of the team to encourage the hearts of all you will minister to.

Love,
Mom

2:29 PM  
Blogger Cyndi said...

We are praying, Darren! I have already thanked God for how He is going before you, just as your sweet Mom said. As I was just now praying, I felt such a sense of excitement and anticipation for what God's going to do next week. I can't wait to hear about it! We are also lifting up your precious family back home, who I know will be there in spirit right along with you.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Tricia said...

We are praying for you often! I have felt led to pray especially for God to prepare the hearts of those you will encounter and I feel like He has. I pray that you will have the chance to visit orphans and make a connection that LP can continue to work through. I lift up your family every time I think of them throughout the day.

"Expect great things FROM God. Attempt great things FOR God." (A Piper quote that I read yesterday)

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home